Spring is upon us despite some April snow showers in New England. We look forward to sunny island days, ocean breezes, & time with family & friends. The C.A.B.I. summer calendar is enclosed and here are a few items to note:
- A Community Supper: watch the store porch for details
- Field Day: July 9th – Kudos to the Hohn family for volunteering
- A Coffee house on July 30th with Jud Caswell; a musician from Brunswick. “Jud Caswell is a little bit like a one-man folk festival.” Visit his website for more information http://www.judcaswell.com Thank you to Sue Martin for the suggestion.
- We need a youth librarian or two to offer consistent children’s library hours and keep the stacks organized. Please see a C.A.B.I. officer if you are interested.
- The annual meeting & bake sale is Saturday July 9th at 10am. A quorum of 20 people is needed to run the meeting. Please come and provide your support.
- We are fortunate to offer many C.A.B.I. activities at reduced cost, however, we rely on your donations to continue to do so. Your donation is appreciated; see donation page for details on making a donation. Please note: donations to the Bustins & Bay Foundation may only be used for municipal purposes- golf course, tennis courts, buildings etc.- not social events.
We look forward to seeing you on the Island!
Debbie Crane & Susan Rauch